Creating a Target as a User
Before creating a target, make sure your administrator created the system.
- Click , then Manage Sources.
- Find the source, click , then Add Target.
- Enter the System Connection information.
- Click TEST SETTINGS, then do one of the following.
- If an error occurs, click CLOSE, adjust the settings, then click TEST SETTINGS.
- If the test is successful, click SAVE.
- Select the Target Options and Target Mapping values, then click SAVE.
- [Optional] To start the target, click Start Target to On .If the target is not started, it is put in a paused state and unusable.
- [Optional] To prevent target changes, click Lock Target to On .
- Click SAVE.